I don't know what to write about.
I know I've been absent for a while...for this I greatly apologize to all of my readers (well, all 6 of you). But I just had to linger on the Masters post. I mean, other than proposing to Ashley, this was the greatest day of my life! So it deserved a week or so atop of the blog page! Another reason for not writing is that nothing cool has happened lately. Or funny. Maybe I'll just make something up? Have you ever played the game "2 truths and a lie"? Well we are going to play it right now. I am going to write a series of 2 truths and a lie. Tell me which ones are which! Ready?? Go!
1) I have skiied the Swiss Alps. I have bungee jumped in Zambia. I have rafted the most dangerous river in the world, the Zambezi river.
2) I Facebook. I Myspace. I Twitter.
3) I have lived in 3 different time zones. I have never owned a car. I (personally) have never owned a pet.
4) I play the piano. I play the guitar. I play the violin.
5) I was a ski bum in Bend. I was an assistant golf pro in Bend. I was a white water raft guide in Bend.
6) In golf, I have shot a 69. I have shot a 68. I have shot a 67.
7) I love Chinese food. I love Thai food. I love Japanese food.
8) My favorite color is blue. My favorite number is 1. My favorite day is Tuesday.
9) I ski. I snowmobile. I snowboard.
10) I hate bees. I hate beavers. I hate beagles.
11) I wish I could waterski on 1 ski. I wish I could skateboard. I wish I could fly.
12) I loved elementary school. I loved middle school. I loved high school.
13) Ashley has 2 dogs. Ashley has 2 aunts that aren't really aunts. Ashley has 2 sisters.
14) If I had a gun to my head: I would root for the Beavers. I would root for the Huskies. I would root for the Lakers.
15) If I could go anywhere in the world: I would go to Cuba. I would to China. I would go to Chile.
That's about all I can think of right now. I'd love to hear some guesses! Bonus prize for the person who gets them ALL correct!!
Good luck, and don't forget: always tell the truth!